An iframe is used to display a web page within a web page. To iframe a section of a Website into the SportsTG website, follow the steps below. Note: this should only be used for certain sections such as "About Us" which feeds data from the myClub system.
1. Add a new "Full Page" section to your Website in the Content Manager
2. Right-click on the Section and select "Edit"
3. Click on the HTML button to edit the source code SP_Website_-_HTML_Source_Code_Button.jpg
4. Copy the below source code and insert the website URL of the web page to be iframed. You can also adjust the width and height by changing the figures in the source code: <iframe src="insert website URL here" width="650" height="800"></iframe>
5. Click "Update" when you have finalised the source code. You should then be able to see the iFramed Page in the Content Manager
6. Click on "Save"
7. Make the page Active in the Content Manager
See example below of an About Us Page: