Configuring FIBA LiveStats for the TV feed functionality
With an activated license key users can utilise the TV Functionality of FIBA Live Stats. This feed provides users with a raw XML feed which can be integrated with a graphics solution for the TV broadcast. To organise a license key please submit a request via our support site.
With your new license key please follow these steps to activate your version of FIBA LiveStats
1. Download a new copy of FIBA LiveStats from www.fibaorganizer.com and send SportsTG the license key you receive upon download.
2. Open the FIBA LiveStats Folder (The default location is C:\Program Files\FIBA\FIBA LiveStats)
3. Within the FIBA LiveStats folder highlight the livestats.lic file. Delete the livestats.lic file
4. Re-open FIBA LiveStats. You will be prompted to enter the registration code.
Enter your code provided by SportsTG: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (Copy & Paste)
Ensure that you are connected to the internet before clicking Next.
5. Once the code has registered you will get a message confirming the registration.
6. Once you enter a match key. The TV Feed option will appear in the LiveStats Menu (Make sure you test the feed at least 60 minutes prior to the game)