The use of umpire/game official codes in Stadium Scoring first requires your seasons to be correctly configured.
Create Match Official Season Records
Once your seasons are correctly configured, you need to create a current game official season record for all referees that are active in your league. To do this, follow the following steps:
1. Login to http://reg.sportingpulse.com (you must be logged in as a League/Association)
2. Search for a referee
3. Go to the Member History section of their member dashboard of the screen and select Seasons
4. Edit the current League Season record, or click Add Season Record to create a new one
5. Ensure that you select the current season and tick the Match Official in League box
6. Once this has been completed select Update Season Summary
Retrieving Umpire Codes for Stadium Scoring
To setup your umpires up with their Stadium Scoring codes you first need to ensure that your seasons are configured correctly in https://reg.sportingpulse.com. You will also need to ensure that all of your referees have a current game official season record.
1. Login to https://reg.sportingpulse.com
2. Click on Reports
3. Select Member > Advanced Member > Configure
4. Select the following fields: Family Name – Found under Personal Details First Name – Found under Personal Details Umpire Password (Is Not Blank) – Found under Other Fields
5. Click Run Report
The umpire passwords for Stadium Scoring will now display.