To log into the database you will need to have an SportsTG Passport.
To sign up for a SportsTG passport account:
1. Go to https://passport.SportsTG.com/login
2. Click on the link to Register
3. Fill out all the details, once done click on Create My Passport
4. You will receive a confirmation email, open the email and click on the link to confirm your Passport Account
5. You’ve now signed up to SportsTG passport. You will need to contact either your State/Territory Office or Touch Football Australia to gain access to your TFO database using your new SportsTG Passport, or contact another Administrator within your Association that already has access.
Once you have been granted access to your database, log back into your SportsTG Passport account and you will now see the Membership and Results Entry link (shown below), please click and this will then allow you to then access your TFO database.