There are a number of rules that Associations can apply to how clearances are managed. For example, rather than manually approving or denying every clearance that is requested, associations can automatically approve or deny certain types of clearan...
The player clearance/permit process includes the following parties:
The player: the player being transferred from one club to another
The source club: the club the player is leaving
The destination club: the new club the player is...
Request a Clearance/Transfer
Clearances must be instigated from the club level of the database.
1. From the club level menu, click on Members and select Request a Clearance.
2. Note : The 'Request a Clearance' screen...
Request a Permit
Permits are designed for temporary movement of players, not a permanent clearance or transfer and are made available by Sport. Permits must be instigated from the club level of the database (in the same area as Requesting a Clearance).
Access the Clearances List
To access the Clearances List and the various clearance options available:
Associations: click on Members in the menu and select List Online Clearances.
Clubs: click on Members in the menu and ...
Clearances List Overview
From the Clearances List, an association can see all clearances that have been completed and clearances that are currently in progress. A description of each column of the Clearances table is provided below:
Name : The name of the pl...
Cancel a Clearance/Transfer
If you have submitted a clearance request and need to cancel it for any reason, follow these steps.
1. Click on Members in the menu and select List Online Clearances.
2. From the list of clearanc...
Approve/ Deny a Clearance or Permit
1. From menu, hover over Members and select List Online Transfer . You will see a list of transfers or permits, waiting for approval. 2. Click on the link under This level's status column. This will open the details page. NOTE: ...
If a member from a transfer did not receive an email to complete their registration, you have the ability to be able to re-submit this transfer to get this registration email resent out to the email address linked to the members profile. Please ...