Benefits of SportsTG Online Competition Manager
1. Only one database
This means that you no longer have to synchronise FIBA Organizer with your Online database. No more confusion or difficulties surrounding Membership Synchronisations. All of your competition and member data is housed in the one database.
2. Access from any computer with an internet connection
No need to have only one laptop or computer with access to your important data. FIBA Organizer Online will be accessible from any computer with an Internet connection and all data is housed on our secure servers so there’s no risk of losing your data if you have computer troubles. No need for any tricky network installs – as many or as few users can be simultaneously logged in to your database as you like.
3. Schedule automatic uploads
Uploads to your website can be scheduled automatically. This means that all your results and ladders can be updated on your website without you having to turn on a computer or lift a finger. No need for confusing outgoing mail server information or processing Competition Uploads.
4. Ability to enter results in online
Results for your matches can be accessed and entered in online meaning that you don’t have to enter in all results on your own or just from the one computer. You will even be able to enter your results on a mobile device or tablet.
5. More efficient support processes
Not having your data housed on the desktop of your computer means that any issues you’re having are able to be easily seen and identified in your online database. No need to email reports or databases to get the help you need.
6. Continual development and enhancement releases
SportsTG Competitions (Online) is a continually development system, so new exciting functionality and enhancements will be regularly released across the course of a season.
What you need to do to proceed
- Read carefully the attached ‘Online Competition Scheduling Request’ and ‘Online Competition Checklist and Agreement'
- Signup for a SportsTG Passport Account, steps on how to do this can be found here
- Return the ‘Online Competition Scheduling Request’ form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have existing FIBA Organizer data you wish to convert this is a very quick process that takes 48hours. Select ‘Activate Competitions with No Data Conversion’ on the attached ‘Online Competition Scheduling Request’.
If you have an existing FIBA Organizer database and need to convert historical competition information, select the second option ‘convert FIBA Organizer database’. Once the form has been received we will work with you to determine the best time for conversion.
On your scheduled conversion date you will then need to zip and email your database to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the completed Online Competition Checklist and Agreement'
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at basketball.net.au/