If your games are not appearing when you open Courtside, please run through the following checklist:
1. Check internet connection.
2. Make sure a valid Set up ID and Court Id are provided . To find out how to check for Setup Id and Court Id, please refer to the following articles.
Setup Id - How to find Setup Id?
Court Id - How to find Court Id?
3. Check if the correct date is selected on the date picker. Dates with Competitions have a green dot below them.
4. Ensure that the competitions are configured to be used for Courtside . To see how to configure competitions, please see the article below.
5. Ensure that competitions have correct dates, times and courts/venues.
6. If you have added competitions after opening the app, tap the Sync Games button for the new games to appear.
If you have tested all of these steps, please submit a request, including the Courtside Setup Id and Court Id.
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at basketball.net.au/