There were well over 100 changes to elements of the UI to optimize the display or increase responsiveness. We focused on feedback items from the Basketball community with a focus on the high traffic screens.
- Functional update to increase responsiveness of all buttons.
- Fixed a number of crash instances
Updates to Game List Screen
- Changed date picker screen to make it clearer which days had data and which was the current day
- Updates display of game status and display of upcoming and in progress games
- Functional Upgrade to allow another game to be started if a previous one has not been confirmed.
- Change default team colour for team 2 to blue
Update to Team Selection
- Player number clashes are now clearer and easier to resolve.
- Allow user to choose which team they wish to enter first before starting game
- New Icon for Editing Team colour
- Team Jersey Colour Selection includes the colour pink (Jade insisted)
Updates to Game Actions Screen
- Moved Manage Players to display next team icons
- New display of team fouls and flag when team goes into bonus.
- New display of timeouts remaining.
- Removed other button and replaced with individual buttons for each foul type
- FIBA rules for disqualification now enforced for players
- Clock stops automatically when you touch on edit.
- Ability to change the period of the game in edit clock
- Team Fouls no longer reset when period clock hits zero
- Team Fouls are not reset when overtime is triggered
- Action Log now contains timeouts which can edited
- Edit time and period that an action occured
- New notifications when a team is into bonus or a player fouls out.
Updates to Referee Actions
- UI updated for Forfeit, Injury & Incident Reporting
- Up to 4 valid referee codes can now be entered to confirm a result
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at basketball.net.au/