Read this article and if you still can't resolve your issue, CLICK HERE to submit a support request to your local Basketball Network representative
There were well over 100 changes to elements of the UI to optimize the display or increase responsiveness. We focused on feedback items from the Basketball community with a focus on the high traffic screens.
- Functional update to increase responsiveness of all buttons.
- Fixed a number of crash instances
Updates to Game List Screen
- Changed date picker screen to make it clearer which days had data and which was the current day
- Updates display of game status and display of upcoming and in progress games
- Functional Upgrade to allow another game to be started if a previous one has not been confirmed.
- Change default team colour for team 2 to blue
Update to Team Selection
- Player number clashes are now clearer and easier to resolve.
- Allow user to choose which team they wish to enter first before starting game
- New Icon for Editing Team colour
- Team Jersey Colour Selection includes the colour pink (Jade insisted)
Updates to Game Actions Screen
- Moved Manage Players to display next team icons
- New display of team fouls and flag when team goes into bonus.
- New display of timeouts remaining.
- Removed other button and replaced with individual buttons for each foul type
- FIBA rules for disqualification now enforced for players
- Clock stops automatically when you touch on edit.
- Ability to change the period of the game in edit clock
- Team Fouls no longer reset when period clock hits zero
- Team Fouls are not reset when overtime is triggered
- Action Log now contains timeouts which can edited
- Edit time and period that an action occured
- New notifications when a team is into bonus or a player fouls out.
Updates to Referee Actions
- UI updated for Forfeit, Injury & Incident Reporting
- Up to 4 valid referee codes can now be entered to confirm a result
Can't resolve your issue with this article? CLICK HERE to submit a support request to your local Basketball Network representative.