Display past competitions on website
To display past competitions on your website all you will need to do is make your competitions from previous seasons active and make sure they're set to upload to your website.
To do this:
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Hover over the Competitions menu and click on List Competitions
2. Filter out the competitions to show previous seasons (ie. the drop box called 'Showing - Season' is set to 2010 for example)
3. Click on the symbol next to the competition you wish to display
4. Click on the Edit link and make sure the Active tick box is selected (as below)
5. Make sure to check that the 'Display Competition on Public Website' box is ticked (as below)
6. Click on the Home button in the top left corner.
7. Once you've done this, hover over the Competitions menu and click on Publish to Web
8. Process a Publish to Web and check your website once it has completed.