Add plain HTML to News Articles
SportsTG can give you the abilty to insert plain html content into your Smarterweb.
Adding YouTube Videos
1. Get the url of the video from Youtube eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykr-czBWH08 copy this url and go into the news artic...
Adding a Table
1. Adding a Table From the text editor, click Insert Table.
2. A window will appear; enter the number of rows and columns and other details for the table. Then click OK.
3. You can now enter content...
Adding Content to Pages
1. Click Page in the left menu, then click the title of the page you want to edit. Click the Create new record image.
2. Select the type of content element you want.
3. Enter the content det...
Adding flash files to elite sites
1. Upload swf file to filelist.
2. Go to the relevant position on your page and add new element, select Media Inline images 1
3.Put in the path of your file untick use player and put in the height and width you want your file to dis...
Adding Flash/moving images
Macromedia Flash content can include moving banners, advertisements or even mini-applications and games embedded into your website. If you have an idea for Flash content that you want in your site, contact SportsTG and we can explain how you can ...
Making News Articles appear on the homepage
1. In the news articles editor, click on the ‘Relations’ tab.
2. Click ‘Frontpage News’ under the Category section.
3. Click Save/Close.
Adding images to news articles with Photoscape
Photoscape is free easy to use photo editing software which can be downloaded from www.photoscape.org/ There are many other image programs out there but we have found that this program is very simple to use for the purpose of resizing and cropping i...
Adding News Articles
1. Click List in the left menu, then click the title of the ‘News Articles’ folder.
2. Click ‘Create new record’.
3. You will be presented with a blank page in which you can a...
Adding photos using the Smooth Gallery
1. In the file list there is a folder called gallery
2. Put all images from a particular gallery (eg round 1) into a folder on your computer, then zip this folder up. Upload the zip file into the folder, then click on...
1. Click Page in the left menu, then click the name of the page you want to edit. Click the ‘Create new record’ image.
2. Select ‘Text with Image’ or ‘Image Only’ as the content type.
Adding/Formatting Images within the Text Editor
1. From the text editor, click Insert/Modify Image.
2. Click on a folder and then an image if you have already uploaded one. Otherwise click Browse to upload one.
3. With the image selected click ‘Insert/Modi...
Creating a folder in the file list
1. Click Filelist in the left menu, then click on the green icon and select new.
2. Select the number of folders you want to create, the name of these folders, then click Create Folder.
Creating a mailform
There is a configurable mail form available within the typo3 system. This form will send an email back to the user with the results. If you are after something that is a bit more customisable than puts the results into a database contact sales@...
Creating a page
1. Click Page in the left menu, then click the icon beside a page. Select ‘New’ from the popup menu.
2. Click Page (inside) or Page (after), depending on where you want the new page to go.
Creating many pages at once
1. Click Functions on the left menu, then click the title of the page that you want the new pages to appear under.
2. Select ‘Create multiple pages’ from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter ...
Creating secure pages
Locate your users folder
To locate your user’s folder click list, SportsTG will set up a folder for you called frontend users/Secure Users.
Add new usergroups
You will see a website usergroup us...