Administer newsletters with Streamsend
SportsTG can setup you up a StreamSend account to enable you to send newsletters out to clients.
Go to http://send.sportingpulse.com/
Input the login details you have been...
Changing the order of news articles
Articles are sorted by date so to change the order of news articles you will need to change the date and/or time.
1. Click the icon next to the article you want to move, then click ‘Edit’ from the popup menu.
Editing a News Article
1. Click List in the left menu
2. Click the title of the News Articles folder.
3. Click the title of the news article you want to edit and select Edit.
Deleting a Page
1. Click Page in the left menu
2. Click the icon beside the page you want to delete.
3. Select Delete from the dropdown menu.
Hiding a page from the menu
Making a page not appear in the menu
1. Click Page on the left menu, then click the name of the page you want to remove from the menu.
2. Click the edit image to the right of the page name.
3. Under ...
Editing Page Content
1. Click Page in the left menu then click the title of the page where the content is located.
2. Click the Edit button beside the content you wish to edit.
Editing Pages (additional)
Making further edits to the page
Once you have saved the element you will be returned to the page. You can now either add a new element above or below the current one by clicking on the relevant there are also five other icons which yo...
Moving a page
1. Click Page in the left menu, then right click the icon of the page you want to move. From the popup menu, select More options, then Move Page.
2. Click an arrow to indicate where you want to move the page. &...
Remove multiple items at once
1. Select the folder you wish to delete the image out of.
2. Tick the show clipboard option
3. Click on the + icon next to Clipboard #1
4. Tick the select all tick box (if you want to remove all images at once).
5. Click on the t...
Making a page/news only show on certain dates
1. While editing a Page or another item you will see a section titled ‘General options’.
2. Click the Checkbox under ‘Start:’, a date will appear beside it.
3. Alter this da...