Please note: Stadium Scoring is being decommissioned on 31 December 2019. Please contact your association to arrange a transition to Courtside.
Installing Stadium Scoring on a Windows 8 Operating System
If you are installing Stadium Scoring across multiple machines it is recommended that you place the installation file onto a USB drive to easily transfer the installation file to each unit.
1. Double Click on the StadSc_Setup file.
2. Click yes on the next screen when asked if you want to run the file from an unknown publisher
3. The Setup Wizard will open. Click on Next to proceed.
4. You will be asked for the location on your computer to which you want to install Stadium. The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stadium Scoring. Proceed to the next screen by clicking on Next.
5. You can then choose the name and location of a Stadium Scoring shortcut. Once you are happy click next.
6. The next screen summarizes your installation setting click next to install the program.
Once the program is installed it will need to be run as an 'Administrator' in Windows. This can be attained by changing the properties of the Stadium Scoring desktop shortcut. Your Windows 8 user account must have administrative privileges to use Stadium Scoring.
1. Locate and right click on the Stadium Scoring icon on your Desktop
2. Select Properties from the menu 3. Click on the Compatibility tab
4. Under Privilege Level, check the Run this program as an administrator box
5. Click OK Stadium Scoring should now operate with the required permissions.
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at australia.basketball/