Administrators can upgrade the look of their player pages by changing from our default 'list' layout to the 'icons' layout (below is the simple flow).
Obviously, if you're going to change the layout you should probably run around with the camera at training or before the game and take a few headshots of your team - we know that players LOVE to look at themselves(!) and their stats - so give it a go.. and ask us if you need any pointers...
Go to the TEAM website which can be located under the Fixtures/Results menu on your club website. Then click 'Website Editor' in the footer of your Website:
If you aren't able to access the website editor function for your Club website (either the previous editor is no longer at the Club, or the site hasn't had an editor before), then please click here. Alternatively , if your website already has a website editor, this person can authorise you as an additional website editor themselves. If you are a club, you must contact your Association for access.
1. Click on Other Configuration underneath the Manage Settings heading
2. Under Player Profile Layout select Icons and hit save
3. Return to the Website Editor Control Panel and click Manage Players
4. Add Profile information about the player. The contents of Field 1 will display on the player list page.
5. Add an image to the profile (the maximum size displayed here is 122px w x 122px h) Any square image larger than this is ideal as it will scale to be 122px (on the detailed player page the image can be as large as 200px w x 200px h so this is the ideal size to use. ).
The final result will look like this: