Restrict Registration form us by Age
Historically users have been able to restrict the usage of products by age group but haven't been able to do the same for registration form usage.
This functionality allows the administrator to restrict participants from registering if they do not meet the age criteria of the form
If you are using your own Association created registration form you need to follow these steps:
- Find your Association created Registration Form
- Click on 'Edit'
- Add your Date of birth start and end date
Eg. if you wanted to only allow participants under 12 to enter this form you would enter
Start Date - 31/12/2004
End Date - 01/01/2010
- Click on Save to keep your adjustments.
Alternatively if you are using the National Registration form, please note you will not be able to amend the Date of Birth Start and End Dates.
This is set by the National Body who is the creator of the form.
Below is what the National Registration form Settings page would look like if you clicked on 'Edit'
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at basketball.net.au/