How to apply to become a SportsTG Sub-merchant
This step-by-step guide will help new users through the process of signing up to become a SportsTG Sub-merchant, which also forms part of the process to access the online member database and functionality. It's specifically designed for SportsTG users, and includes some advice on how to fill in the different sections of the sign-up form, and while these are generally correct for sporting Clubs and Associations, they should be read in conjunction with your organisation's individual requirements. When you sign up as a SportsTG Sub-merchant, you are able to receive payments via the SportsTG Registrations system:
This is editable at Club and Association level.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Click "Registrations" in the top menu bar and then click "Payment Configuration"
2. On the next page, select the Payment Application button;
3. Fill in the details as required. It is a one page document and the fields with an asterisk next to them are required fields.
Note: As part of this application process you will need to provide a scanned copy of your organisation's bank statement. Please ensure that the attached bank statement includes the following, and that they are the same as the bank account details given
a. Acccount Name
b. Account No.
Please make sure you have this file available before beginning this process.
Once all fields have been filled out, click the I Agree button.
4. Your details will now be passed onto SportsTG and you will be notified once your Sub-merchant set-up has been approved. Once approved, you now have the ability to start receiving payments.
5. Please be sure to update the bank detail information you just sumitted into the bank account section, as this is not automatically updated after submitting the application.