NZRL - Starter Guide
Please follow these steps to ensure your Club/Association is ready to take Registrations and Payments.
You are required to have a Passport to access your Association/Clubs Database. If you do not have a Passport click here for information on how to create a Passport – once you have created a Passport please contact Ani Cherrington at NZRL for access to your Association/Club.
2. Payment Configuration.
To accept registrations online you need to apply to become a SportsTG Sub-Merchant. Before starting the payments application, ensure you have the information below to get started. Click here for more information on your payment application.
- Legal Trading Name of Association/Club
- Street Address / Contact Details (cannot be a PO BOX)
- Is your organisation incorporated? If you answered yes an equivalent of an New Zealand Company Number/New Zealand Registered business number must be supplied
- Contact Name, phone and email of two committee members
- Electronic copy of club's bank statement showing Account Number
- Registration Fee/s
Complete the Payments Application. Please note the important fields noted below whilst completing the Payment Application.
BSB and Account Number: Enter the first six digits of your bank account in the BSB area and the remaining in the account number.
Processing Fee Model: SportsTG recommend to all Associations/Clubs to select an Inclusive Processing Fee Model. If you require more information please contact SportsTG Payments Team.
When completed, ensure you agree to the terms and conditions.
Your payment application has now been passed onto SportsTG. The payments application usually takes between 3-5 days to be processed. Please contact us to have this payments application “Fast Tracked”.
3. Creating Products
Products will need to be created and added to your registration from. Please click here for more information.
4. Accessing Registration Forms
Please click here for information on accessing registration forms.