This functionality is only available for Basketball Australia affiliates that use Basketball Australia's National Registration System.
A Membership Period is used to define a period of time that a member is registered to the State or Region governing body (eg Basketball NSW, Basketball Tasmania or Basketball Victoria Country). A Membership Period is assigned to a member (eg player, coach, or referee etc) when that member registers through the National Registration System and purchases the State or Region membership product.
Since members can register any time, their membership periods are different. As an Association administrator you can set up reminder emails based on a number of days prior to or after the expiry of a Membership Period. This is done in the product on the Membership Period tab.
Below the Product Registration Rules, there are 5 messages field that you can use for reminders.
In your Association, Navigate to Registrations > Products > Select State Product > Membership Period
- Select the number of days.
- Select if the days are before or after the expiry of the Membership Period.
- Enter your email message.
Once you have finished, click Update to save your changes.
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at basketball.net.au/