Upgrade Sportzware Central
- Open Sportzware Central.
- From the Data Manager screen, click on Setup and select Workstation Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Upgrade tab.
- Under ‘Upgrade Method’ check either the 'Internet Update’ or 'CD' option, depending on how you wish to update your version of SWC.
- Under 'Upgrade Version', leave 'Current Release' selected.
- Click on OK.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- From the Data Manager screen, click on Support and select Upgrade Sportzware Central.
- Sportzware Central will check for online updates.
A message will appear telling you how many files are going to be downloaded and updated. Click on Yes to proceed.
- Once the upgrade is complete a message will appear telling you how many files have been updated. Click on OK to close the message.
- Updating Sportzware Central should now be complete.
In the case of a network installation of version 7.0 which requires upgrading to 7.2, this needs to be controlled by the system administrator and the recommended steps are as follows:
- All workstations need to be logged off the application.
- The upgrade should be performed from the server machine.
- The database should be run from the server machine and all bootstrap updates should take place before allowing workstations to restart the program.
In rare cases where the server machine is not actually used to run the program, then the upgrade can be performed by an administrator on one of the workstations, ensuring that all other workstations are logged off the application.
For any version of SWC prior to version 7, then a full network install will need to be done on the server and a client installation on all workstations using the full install file for version 7.2.