Follow these steps to add a custom report file (with an extension .rpt) to Sportzware Central.
- Save the .rpt file to your custom reports folder (general location is C:/Program Files/Sportzware/Custom Reports).
- Open your SWC database
- Go to Configuration tab and click on Reports Maintenance
- Click on Add
- Locate the .rpt file you wish to add and click on Open
- In the General tab, you are able to change the report category, header, etc. if you wish.
- In the Parameters tab, you can change the fields you’d like to filter the report by – eg. Competition, Club, Round.
- Click on Ok.
You can now run the report from either the Report Maintenance screen or the Reports area.