How to upload a logo onto a club or team website
Logos on a club or team website do not feed from the database so if you update the logo in the database it will not reflect on the website. These logos need to be uploaded to the website directly in which they will then reflect within the fixtures and results page.
Note: these instructions are based on when you are drilling down from league > club > team - this will be the same process if you are accessing it from just club level > team level.
- If your league has clubs and the teams linked to these clubs will have the same logo please use the uploading logo onto a club website process.
- If your league does not have clubs (e.g has a general club) or the teams under your clubs will have different logos than the club (e.g the club has a lion logo while the team will have a tiger logo) please use the uploading logo onto team website process.
UPLOADING LOGO ONTO A CLUB WEBSITE
When you update the logo on the club website, all the teams linked to this club will also display with the same club logo, so you won't need to upload a team logo indivdually.
Note: you will need to be granted access to the club website, so if you are a league you can just drill down into the club from league website level, whereas if you are from the club you will need to speak to the league who can grant you this club website access.
1. Go onto the league website
2. Click into the club websites menu.
- Can be located at the top of the webpage
- Or on the side of the webpage
3. Select a club and click into the webpage. Should appear something similar to the below- you can tell you are at club level as will see this drill down on the left hand side of the page
4. Scroll down and click on the site editor
5. Click on the add club logo in the right hand corner
6. Upload the image (should be about 200 pixels x 200 pixels) > update
7. Return to website
8. Club website now as the new logo
9. Click into the FIXTURES AND RESULTS menu
10. Click on the team name on one of the teams (all teams will have this logo)
11. This will open up to the team home page -team has the same logo
UPLOADING LOGO ONTO A TEAM WEBSITE
If teams have a different logo than the club or the association doesn't have different clubs (e.g only has a general club) then you will need to update the logos for the teams via the team home page instead. This will have to be manually done for every team in your association.
1. Go to the league website
2. Click on the fixtures and results tab
3. Click fixture into a competition that a team is in
4. Click on the team name
5. This will take you to the team homepage- it will look similar to this - and you can tell you are at team level as the drill down will be shown in the left hand corner
6. Scroll down and click into the site editor
7. Click on the add club logo in the right hand corner
8. Upload the image (should be about 200 pixels x 200 pixels) > update
9. Return to website
10. Team website now as the new logo