Below are detailed examples of how to edit headings under the Competition Options area within the Website Editor Control Panel.
Firstly, scroll down to the bottom of your website and click 'Site Editor'. You will then be shown the Website Editor Control Panel.
If you aren't able to access the website editor function for your Club website (either the previous editor is no longer at the Club, or the site hasn't had an editor before), then please click here. Alternatively , if your website already has a website editor, this person can authorise you as an additional website editor themselves. If you are a club, you must contact your Association for access.
1. From the Website Editor Control Panel, click on Comp Options underneath the Manage Display heading.
2. The Competition Options screen allows you to do two things:
- Set a feature competition which will be anchored to the top of the list on the Fixtures/Results page:
- Select a feature competition by choosing it from the drop down list
- Hide competitions from appearing on the website:
- Tick the boxes corresponding to the competitions you wish to hide.
- Click on Update to save the changes