The following article seeks to address the common questions raised when using the Game Day App, if your question does not appear below, please Contact Us
To download Game Day, please visit the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android) Detailed instructions can be found via our Downloading Game Day Article
Information on how to use Game Day can be found in our Using Game Day Article.
Accessing Game Day is via a unique login, that is separate from other logins you may have with SportsTG. Your Passport, Member Profile, or Player Registration details will not log you in to the Game Day App.
To access the Game Day App, you must complete the Signup from within the App, information on this can be found via our Signup Article
Cannot find my Team
If you cannot find your team when using the Search Functionality from within the Game Day App this may be due to the following:
- Your Club is not using SportsTG to manage their Fixtures, Results and Ladders. If you are unsure, please contact your Club directly.
- Your Club has not yet created your Team or your Team has been made inactive. Please contact your Club directly if you are unsure.
Cannot see Fixtures
If you are unable to see any Fixtures when viewing Your Teams this may be due to the following:
- Search for your Team again to ensure you have saved your Team from the Current season,and not a Previous season.
Tip: You can custom name your team by Season e.g. Eastern Jets U18 2017 allowing for easier identification.
- Your League/Association may not have created their fixtures for the coming season. Please contact your League/Association directly if this is the case.
Cannot see Results/Ladder
If you are unable to see any Results/Ladder when viewing Your Teams this may be due to the following:
- Your Club has yet to input and/or publish Results for the Season/Round. Please contact your Club directly if this is the case
- Results and/or Ladders are being hidden by your Association/League. Please contact your Association/League directly if this is the case