If there are any members appearing in your club's team lists that should not be there, follow the below steps to remove them.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Navigate to the player's record
2. In the menu, click on Member History and select Seasons
3. Under 'Club Summary' click the view icon
4. Click on Edit Details
5. Tick or un-tick the appropriate boxes. For example, if the player is no longer at your club, un-tick Participated in this Season and Player in Club.
6. Click on Update Season Summary
This will remove the member from your list of active members, but will still store their historical data for the season/s that they were registered to your club.