Getting set up to use the Active Kids vouchers
There is a two step process for getting your club/association set up to use the active kids vouchers within your registrations:
1. You first need to register your club/association as a provider with Service NSW, so please get in contact with them first to register. You will then be provided with a provider code.
2. Once Service NSW has provided you with your provider code, please submit a support request to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org who can get you set up on the system. Please include the following information:
- Subject: Active Kids voucher set up
- Full name of club and/or association/league
- If you are a club please include the name of the association/league you are affiliated with- e.g Test Softball Club affiliated with Test Softball Association
- Provider code, provided by Service NSW
Active Kids Vouchers FAQ's
How do we enable the option for the vouchers within the registration form?
The vouchers option will become active as long as there is at least one product with the membership product type on the form (set within the product itself). Vouchers can only be used for this type of product.
If someone forgets to apply their voucher on products they have already purchased is there another way they can claim this for the products?
Vouchers can only be claimed within the registration form. If a member has already paid for products and they would like to claim this voucher, the club/association can claim it alternatively through Services NSW, so contact them directly.
How are the funds from the claimed vouchers sent to the club/associations account?
SportsTG do not directly send the claimed voucher funds to the clubs account. We gather information on all the claimed funds from the vouchers and then provide this to Service NSW, who will then distribute the funds to your club account so if you have any further questions regarding this please contact Service NSW directly.
Can I report on the vouchers used within the registration form?
Yes. You will need to run a transaction report (reports > finance > transactions) with the following fields:
- Payment For
- Item Cost
- Order Total
- Transaction Date
- Payment Date
- Voucher Code
- Rebated Amount