SportsTG is excited to re-introduce our Mobile App - GameDay.
The following article seeks to address the common questions raised when using the new version of the GameDay App. If your question does not appear below, please contact us via: email@example.com.
To download GameDay, please visit the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android). Detailed instructions can be found via our Downloading GameDay Article.
Information on how to use GameDay can be found in our Using GameDay Article.
What devices does GameDay support?
GameDay is optimized for mobile devices. GameDay uses our latest technology to access the SportsTG network - and is available for download on Apple devices with iOS 10 and above and on Android devices with Android Lollipop 5.1 and above.
For optimum performance, please ensure your mobile operating software is up-to-date with the latest version.
Do I need to register a new account?
If you have never used the Game Day app before, you will need to register for an account, if you have used the Game Day app previously you will need to log in. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it from the homepage.
How do I login?
Accessing GameDay is via a unique login, that is separate from other logins you may have with SportsTG. Your Passport, Member Profile, or Player Registration details will not log you in to the GameDay App.
Why can't I reset my password from my computer/tablet?
If you are attempting to open the password reset email on a computer or laptop it will display an error message asking for you to open this up within your mobile. This is due to the fact that the password reset link requires the Game Day app to be opened in order to create your new password, which cannot be done if you are viewing this on a computer or laptop, so please be sure to view this password reset link via your mobile phone.
To do this you can either download a mail app and access the email that way by logging in with your account or open up a browser (like Safari or Chrome) on your phone and log into your email account that way - sort as if you would when logging in via a computer.
Can I signup/login via social media (e.g facebook, twitter)?
Currently the new version of the app does not have the functionality to log in or sign up via social media channels, so you will need to create an account with your email address if you have not already done so. For those who have logged into the previous version of the app with social media, you will need to sign up for a new account.
When updating to the new version will my teams come across?
Yes, any saved teams will come across, you can view these via the teams tab.
How do I find my team?
You can find your team via the search functionality from within the GameDay App by:
- Clicking on the team menu
- Select the magnifying glass icon on the top right hand side
- Select the team tab and input the team name
If you are still unable to find your team, please check the following:
- Make sure that your fixtures and results are up to date on your association's SportsTG website. If they are not please speak to the association directly who will need to update these before they can be viewed on the app.
- Check with the association to make sure they are not hiding any rounds as if matches are hidden the app will not display them.
- Check the competition the team plays within as this can vary each season.
Why can't I find my team's fixtures?
If your association/league are using the SportsTG Competition and Management system , please search for your Team again to ensure you have saved your Team for the Current season, and not a Previous season.
If you still can't find your current fixtures, your League or Association may not have created their fixtures for the coming season. Please contact your League/Association directly if this is the case.
Why can't I see Ladders/Results?
If you are unable to see any Results/Ladder when viewing your Teams this may be due to the following:
- Your association has yet to input and/or publish Results for the Season/Match. Cross check this with the associations website. Please contact your association directly if this is the case.
- Results and/or Ladders are being hidden by your Association/League. Please contact your Association/League directly if this is the case.