For competitions/ leagues where teams are required to register each season, Communicator provides the ability to send an email to teams in your database with an invitation to register to the new season. This requires contact details to be present within each team's record.
To send out a Team Renewal email:
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. From the association or club level of Membership, click on Communications in the menu.
2. The Communicator options will open. Click on Team Renewals.
3. Under 'Choose a past season to send renewals to', click on the drop-down list and select a past season. Registration renewal emails will be sent to teams from this season.
4. Click on Continue.
5. The list of teams registered to the selected season will appear. If you want to send the message to all (or most) teams, click on Select All. This will tick the check boxes for each team, and you can click on any teams (un-tick) that you do not want to send the message to.
6. Click on Choose Form.
7. Under 'Choose Registration Form', click on the drop down list and select the registration form you want to send to each team.
8. Click on Customise email.
9. The email message that will be sent to teams will be shown. The team contact’s name, your association's name and the link to the registration form are automatically included in the email. Most of this email cannot be modified, however you are able to customise the first paragraph. Click in the text box and type your message.
10. Click on Send emails now.
11. A message will appear confirming the number of emails that have been sent.