Tribunal records are used to record charges, offences, suspensions and/or outcomes of a Tribunal Hearing relating to the member participating in a competition or sport. Depending on the sport, Tribunal and related suspensions or sanctions may apply State-wide or Nationally.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
The list of charges or sanctions can be configured for a Sport, but can also be configured per Association.
To add a Tribunal Record via the Membership system, follow these steps:
1. Hover over Members and click List Members.
2.Choose the specific member you wish to edit.
3. From a Members Record, click on the Tribunal menu option;
4. Click on the ADD button;
5. This will take you to the "Add New Tribunal Record" page. You will be able to add the Tribunal details including Competition, Incident (which consists of the list of charges/offences) and Hearing Details;
6. Continue to complete the Tribunal Record by adding Tribunal Outcome Details, any Appeal Details (which can be added at a later date).
Finally click on the "Update Tribunal Record" button to complete the process
7. You will then see the following confirmation screen;
8. The Members Tribunal History will then display the Tribunal Record
Tribunal Quick Entry
Adding a tribunal record via the Online Match Results system is less detailed and a quicker process. To add a tribunal record for a member via Online Match Results, follow these steps:
1. When logged into the Online Match Results system, click on Post Game for particular Match
2. Then Select the Tribunal Records tab
3. Select the Tribunal Quick Entry button for the Team which you need to add a Tribunal Record for
4. Add a new Tribunal Record by selecting the Member
5. Add the Charge/Offence details and any Notes
6. Add the Penalty Units and Select the Penalty Type
7. Finally click on the "Add Tribunal" button to complete the process