How to remove my profile from public view
Members are able to hide themselves from public view via their member profiles. Doing this will remove your information from our websites and Game Day app.
To remove yourself from public view, follow these simple steps.
Note: Each sport will have it's own member log in. View the member profile article for the website links.
- Use your email address and password to log in to the Member Profile.
- 2. If an Email/Password is linked to Multiple Members, the user will be given the option to choose which member dashboard they would like to go in to.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see your member profile.
- To change remove yourself from public view - click Edit Profile
- Select the check box and then update details.
Please note: this option will remove your name from the Game Day app automatically however for SportsTG public websites; once this option has been selected it will require the association to publish to web before your name will no longer be visible, so please contact your association directly.