Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. From the menu, select Reports.
2. Select Competitions under Reports.
3. Scroll down to the Player Competition Stats box and click Configure.
4. Drag and drop the following fields from Personal Details to Selected fields: First Name, Family Name.
5. Expand the Affiliations section. Drag and drop the following fields to Selected Fields: Team Name, Club Name, Competition Name.
NOTE: Use the club name when your are generating the report from association level.
6. Expand the Seasons section. Drag and drop the following fields to Selected Fields: Seasons.
7. Expand the Statistics section. Drag and drop the following fields to Selected Fields: Games.
Running Report for All Seasons
1. After adding the required fields under Selected Fields, Click Run Report. This will give the report if games played across all seasons.
Running Report for a specific season.
1. From the Filter under Seasons, select Equals. Then select the season you want to runs the report from the Select Some Option box.
You can select multiple seasons from the list, just click on them one by one.
2. Click Run Report. This will give the report of games played in the particular season.