To report on Event Registrations, please follow these simple steps.
1. From your dashboard, click 'Reports' in the top menu.
2. From the Reports page, click members along the side menu.
3. Click Advanced Member - 'Configure'.
4. Click on one of the headings on the left side of the report (eg. Personal Details). This will expand to show different fields you can select for your report. Click on a specific field and drag it over to the Selected Fields area. Click 'Run Report'.
5. You can now filter the Selected Fields to only show specific data/records.
6. Once you have added all of the required fields, scroll down to the 'Options' area. The options available are:
- Unique records only
- Summary data
- All records
b) Sort by:
Select a field from the drop-down list that you want to sort the report by and select the sort order – ascending or descending from the next drop down list.
c) Secondary sort by:
If you wish to apply a secondary sort, select a field from the drop-down list and select the sort order (ascending or descending) from the next drop down list.
d) Group by:
To group the data under headings, select a field from the drop-down list. For example, you could group your member data by member type.
7. Once you have set your sort and grouping options, scroll down to 'Report Output'. Select one of the two options:
- Display: open the report in a new screen on your Internet browser
- Email: email the report as a text file, suitable to be imported and modified in another program. If you wish to use this option, you must enter a valid email address into the 'Email Address' field.
8. The final option available is to save the report. This will enable you to generate this same report again in the future at the click of a button without having to go through the process of selecting and setting up all the fields and options again.
9. When you have finished setting all of the parameters for the report, click on Run Report. Your report will be generated according to the output method selected.