The Functionality can be turned on by Competition (when adding/editing a Competitions settings) and will only work with a minimum of the following Team Stats being configured for a Competition:
- Half Time Score
- Full Time Score
- Yellow Cards
- Red Cards
This functionality will display a warning message if Player Stats do not match the Team Stats, Minute has not been indicated for a Player Stat and no value has been entered for the following Team Stats:
> Half Time Score
> Full Time Score
> Yellow Cards
> Red Cards
If any of the above issues are found, the Match Scores will not be saved and a dialog box with the issue will display. Only once all issues have been resolved will the Final Match Scores be able to be saved.
Configure a Competition with Player Stats Validation
1. Hover over Competitions and click List Competitions.
2. Add a new Competition
3. In the Competition Settings, ensure that the box next to the option "Enforce Player Stats In Results Entry?" under the Results Entry section of Competition set-up is ticked. Checking this option for any Competition will enforce the Player Stats Validation in Post-Game
4. Click Update when done.
Player Stats Validation in Post Game of Online Match Results
1. Hover over Competitions and click Match Results
2. Find a match with the Player Stats Validation setting turned
3. Select Players in Pre-Game for a match
4. Go to Post-Game for the match
- You will notice a warning message appear if any of the following issues have been found :
> No Players entered in Pre-Game
> Value entered in team ‘Half Time Score’ is not equal to number of player goals for that period
> Value entered in team ‘Full Time Score’ is not equal to number of player goals for that period (Full time less Half Time Score)
> Value entered in team ‘After Extra Time (AET) Score’ is not equal to number of player goals for that period (AET less Full Time Score)
> Value entered in team ‘Red Cards’ is not equal to number of player red cards
> Value entered in team ‘Yellow Cards’ is not equal to number of player yellow cards
> No Value Added for any of the following fields - Half-Time Score, Full Time Score, Yellow Cards, Red Cards
> No Minute Recorded when a Goal Scorer or Yellow/Red Card recipient has been added
Until any and all issues have been rectified, the Final Match Scores will not be able to be saved.