View members in a Team If you are a team administrator, log into the team Membership database (skip to step 4).
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. If you have logged in at the association or club level of Membership, click on Teams in the main menu.
2. The list of teams will appear. Locate the team for which you want to view members. You can use the 'Showing - Season' filter to view all teams in that particular competition season or the 'Age Group' filter to view all teams in a particular age group.
The search box can also be used to quickly locate the team by typing in the team name.
Open the team record by clicking on the team name from the search drop-down list or clicking on the view button next to the team in the Teams List.
3. The team 'dashboard' will open. Click on Members in the menu and from the drop down menu select List Members.
4. The list of members belonging to the team will appear.
5. To quickly find a certain member record, typing the member's surname into the 'Family Name' search box. The filters can be used to view specific groups of team members according to season, age group, active status or member type.