The following article is to be used as a a guide for administrators ahead of a new registration season, to ensure your organisation is ready to accept Online Registrations & Payments.
For Registrations Troubleshooting/FAQ's please see our Registrations FAQ's - For Administrators article.
Prior to opening your Registrations & Payments ahead of a new season, please ensure:
- You have rolled over your New Registration Season. Note: this is not available for all sports, in which case New Registration Seasons are controlled by your national body.
- If you are not yet accepting Online Payments, and would like to you can submit a Payments Application
- You have Created OR Copied your Products from the previous season, and have made the applicable adjustments to reflect the new year and any price adjustments.
- You have updated OR created your Registration Form
- You have added your Products to your Registration Form
- You have added your Registration Form to your Website
- You have configured your Funds Received Report