The primary method of registering members is through the Online Registration Form, whereby the member fills in a registration form on the club or association's website and can also submit payment for their registration fees. Registering online automatically registers the player to the new season in Membership and updates their details.
However, if a club or association does not choose to use the online registration form, they can register a member to a new season manually. To do this:
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Click on 'Members' in the menu and from the drop-down options select 'List Members'.
2. The Member List will appear. Click on the 'View' button next to the member that you want to register.
3. The member's record will open. If they are not registered in the ‘New Registration Season’, this will be shown to the right hand side, with the words 'Not Registered' highlighted in red.
4. Below 'Not Registered', click on Register.
5. The options for the season registration will appear. These include:
a. Season name (compulsory): the 'New Registration Season' will appear selected by default. If you wish to change it, select the appropriate season from the drop-down list.
b. Participated in this Season: leave this box checked.
c. Association Season Member Package: Please note that Member Packages have been superseded by 'Products', which has far greater functionality and integration with other features of Membership. However if you are using 'Member Packages' in your database, you can choose to assign a member package to the member's season record.
d. Age Group: Assign an age group to the member's season record.
e. Association options: Select the member type and financial status for the member's season record - Player, Player Financial, Coach, Coach Financial, Match Official and Match Official Financial.
6. Click on 'Update Season Summary' to complete the registration.