Please note that Member Profile is only available for Basketball, AFL, Softball, NRL and Yachting at this stage.
To login in to the Member Profile, follow these simple steps.
1. Use your email address and password to log in to the Member Profile.
Please note: if you are logging in through the Basketball network - the colours and logos on the page will be different.
2. If an Email/Password is linked to Multiple Members, the user will be given the option to choose which member dashboard they would like to go in to.
3. Once you have successfully logged in, you will see your member profile. You can change the member on the right hand side of the page. To do this, click 'Select Member'. A drop down of those members who are linked will appear. Simply click on the name to change to their dashboard.
4. You have the ability to click through the menu headings on the left hand side.
5. To change your General or Contact Information - click 'Edit Profile'.
6. Click 'History' to view any information that has previously been recorded.
7.Click 'History' to view any information that has previously been recored.
8. Click 'Transactions' to view any payments made.
9. Click on 'Permissions' to see any Opt- Ins you may have agreed to.
10. Click on 'Account Settings' to change your current email address.
11. If you want to log out, click 'Sign Out'.
If you have multiple children, they can all be accessed through the one member profile. The unique identifier is your email address.