1. Hover over Competitions and click 'List Competitions'.
Please note: If you already have an existing competition please find that competition, edit it and skip to point 5.
2. Click the blue 'New' button on the right hand side.
3. Select which type of competition you wish to create.
4. Proceed to Set-up the Competition as per normal.
5. Below "Fixturing", there are two additional items
a. Max number of starting players - used to define the maximum number of starting players to be indicated in pre-game.
b. Use starting players limit? - used to flag the use of the limit indicated above.
Note: Once configured, the starting player limit will lock after the first round results have been finalised.