Post-Game Results Entry
1. Hover over Competitions and click on 'Match Results'.
2. Click on ' Post - Game ' and enter the following details if needed. Add the Half Time Score and Full Time Score. Once don...
MiniRoos Program Fulfillment
MiniRoos Program Managers are now able to control when Fulfilment for Programs is to be processed.
Fulfilment will only be calculated for Participants that register as new Members for a Program by selecting the option "I am regist...
Match Official Log In
Access and Log In Once Match Officials receive an email from SportsTG regarding SportsTG Passport. 1. The email requests that you confirm your email address by clicking on the link. If you have not already done so, please do this now...
Team Entry System - User Guide
Step 1 – Getting Started
Step 2 – SportsTG Competitions Welcome Page ￼
Once logged into the SportsTG system, click ‘Team Entry’ to confirm existing team entries or to enter new teams into 2015 com...
Define Starting Team
1. Hover over 'Competitions' and click 'Match Results'.
2. Find the specific game you wish to edit and click the pre-game' button.
3. Under Available Players click the green pl...
Setting the Starting Team Limit
1. Hover over Competitions and click 'List Competitions'.
Please note: If you already have an existing competition please find that competition, edit it and skip to point 5.
2. Click the blue 'New'...
Publishing Team Officials to Websites
1. Logged into Competition Management, go to Competitions and click ' Match Results'.
2. Find the match you wish to edit.
3. Scroll down to the Team Officials section. Under &q...
Player Stats Validation
The Functionality can be turned on by Competition (when adding/editing a Competitions settings) and will only work with a minimum of the following Team Stats being configured for a Competition:
- Half Time Score
- Full Time...
Bulk Team Changes
Bulk Team Changes allow administrators to make changes to a Teams Venue/Time preferences, from the one screen, in bulk.
To perform Bulk Team Changes, please see the following steps:
Under the Comp Management Tab, s...
Across Association Clash Resolution
Administrators who manage more than one Competition in separate databases, For example State League and NPL, now have the ability to Link Venue's, across Associations allowing for Clash Resolution to occur across Associations.
MinRoos Payment Application
NOTE: you must upload your bank statement to validate your bank details. 1. From the menu click Registrations . 2. Select Payment Configuration. 3. Click Bank Account Details under Your Bank Account Details. 4. Enter the ...
FFA - View my clubs accredited participants
Getting Access to the system
Firstly ensure you have a SportsTG Passport. To sign up for one head to this article - Passport: How to sign up to Passport .
If you already have a SportsTG Passport but do not have access to your cl...