To lock player point changes by club, please complete the following:
- Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
- Go to Settings (Found under the "cog wheel")
- Select Permissions
- Tick the box to allow clubs to modify PPA Values (once this box is ticked then all clubs by default have the ability to modify their players Point value).
- To lock individual clubs out of modifying the points values you will need to drill down to the club level of the database. Select Clubs > List Clubs and select which Club you would like to lock.
- Once at Club level select Members > Player Points Values.
- Un-tick the ‘Allow PPA changes for this club’ tick box will lock the player points values for that Club.
- Once un-ticked you will receive the following confirmation message: