To attach a document to a member’s record:
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Click on Members in the menu and select List Members.
2. Locate the member record that you want to edit (you may find the search box, or Advanced Search options, useful for quickly locating a particular member).
3. Click on the View Record button next to the name of the member you want to add a document to.
4. From the member's 'Dashboard', scroll down to the Documents area and click on Add Document.
5. The member's 'Documents' screen will open. This screen enables you to upload up to 3 documents at once.
6. In the 'Document Name' field, type in the name or a description of the document.
7. Click on Browse to locate and select the document from your computer's file directory.
8. From the 'Viewable By' drop-down list, select your preference for the levels of the database that can access the document:
- All organisations to which this member is linked (eg. the member's team, club, association, zone, state body and national body)
- Only to this Association/ Club/ Team
- Organisations (Association/ Club/ Team and above) to which this member is linked (your level plus all levels above in the database)
9. Click on Upload
10. The page will refresh and the uploaded document/s will appear in a list at the top of the page.
11. The document can be opened by clicking on the document name from either the member's 'Add Document' page or on their Dashboard:
Delete a Document from a Member Record
To delete a document from a member's record:
1. From the member's Dashboard, click on Add Document.
2. At the top of the page is the list of documents attached to the member's record. Click on Delete next to the document that you want to delete.
3. A lightbox will appear asking if you are sure that you want to delete the document. To proceed, click on OK.
4. The page will be refreshed and the document will be removed.