Firstly, scroll down to the bottom of your website and click 'Site Editor'. You will then be shown the Website Editor Control Panel.
Below are detailed examples of how to edit sections within your website:
1. Click Content Manager and then Right click on a section to perform the following actions:
- Activate/Hide - show/withhold an item from appearing on the website.
- Edit - change details about a certain thing.
- Preview - view something before it is live.
- Restrict Access - limit the ability for users to see/use.
- Set as the Default (home) Page